Monday 23 July 2012

Quiet as a mouse

Gorgeous souls! I  just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know why I have been so quiet. We are in the process of selling our house as some of you already know and its really taking up my whole life in all three aspects, physically, mentally and spiritually. Keeping a house immaculate for open homes whilst you have a 14 month old is a challenge in itself. Then there is the feeling of having strangers trawling through your house picking it apart. Finally the underlying tension that resides in your belly from waiting for an outcome which effects your everyday life. 

I have to say it has also affected my relationship with C. We seem to be snapping at each other more and not really connecting as much as we usually would because there is a big fat pink elephant in the room. To say I'm tired is an understatement. It's nothing I can't handle but it is pushing me. 

I will probably stay pretty quiet until the house sells. It feels right now like there is a lot of trapped energy which will finally be released when we sell and then my inspiration will flow again. I hope it happens sooner rather then later as I miss being in that head space. I really miss tuning in to my yogimama alter ego and letting the love flow but I never want to force that side of me as it needs to come from a place of purity. Hope all is well in everyone's world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment