Tuesday 14 May 2013

IIN Module One, The Journey begins

I started my new course today at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. This is the largest nutrition school in the world. It is ahead of the game in many ways and will be the place I learn to become a health and wellness coach. I will be empowered to change peoples lives for the better. We began the course by setting our intentions and using some key words here was the post I replied with in the discussion forum:

My intention first and foremost is to change peoples lives. I see myself sitting down one on one with clients and connecting with them on a heart level and healing not only with advice and guidance on diet but also healing through love and compassion. I want to be a woman of influence who's ripple effect reaches far and wide. I also want to teach others to find the still place within us all which is so overlooked and undervalued. I want to teach others to slow down, take in the beauty of the world surrounding them and connect with the moment. I want to teach others to just be. I want them to come to the deep realisation that they are perfect just the way they are that nothing needs to be added it is all within them right now. My intention is to work with clients being referred to me from my husbands chiropractic clinic but also from the wider community. I also want to give regular talks and workshops that reach more people. I also want to run a successful website and blog as writing gives me an incredible sense of peace and well being. This blog and website will reach even more people and the world will change for the better. I can't go wrong on this journey because anything that betters myself and humankind will be rewarded and abundance in every sense of the word will flow.

My words are: Inspire, teach, love, compassion, empathy, inner peace, joy, vitality, present moment, abundance and freedom.  

Sounds pretty amazing to me! I will blog regularly on this journey I have embarked upon. I hope that it will be a life changing experience for me and the world.

Blessings,
L x

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Lucy! I feel teaching comes naturally to you and I look forward to hearing about your journey. I'll be coming to you for guidance and advice :) x

    ReplyDelete