Tuesday 3 July 2012

My vision board

The vision board exercise was great fun, I felt so peaceful consolidating all my hopes, dreams and inspiration in one spot. There are two schools of thought when it comes to vision boards, you either put it somewhere obvious so you will look at it every day or you just get rid of it, release it into the hands of the gods. I was contemplating what to do with mine when of course the universe made the decision for me...................

I had left it out over night on our front verandah. That night while hubby and I were sleeping we were woken by a noise out the front of the house hubby said it was just a possum and we went back to sleep. The next day I went out to check my vision board and lo and behold the possum had weed on it!! I didn't know what to feel! I had poured my heart and soul into this thing and now an animal had peed on it. HA! About 5 minutes after this discovery I started to laugh about it I felt like it was a message to tell me not to take myself too seriously and also realised the decision had been made. Clearly the vision board needed to be released. I decided on a burning ceremony. Following are photos documenting it all! First one is the vision board complete with possum pee and then photos of it being burnt.










  


Love to you all
L xox 

1 comment:

  1. Lucy....I've just been reading over your blog posts for the past month. It's awesome to be able to follow some of your self-care journey! Best and brightest to you
    ~Kirri x

    ReplyDelete