Thursday 22 March 2012

A public service announcement

Fulfilment such a glorious feeling. I have moments lately with E where happiness just wells up inside me and fills me to the core. I never knew I could be so happy. He is incredible. To people who don't have kids this is probably hard to imagine. From an outsiders perspective kids are pretty gross and weird. They smell funny, they poo in their pants they slobber on everything and eat all kinda of weird stuff and then try to share it with you but to me everything my baby does is amazing.

The other day we were having a little snuggle in bed the three of us and I looked at E and then at hubby and it hit me we made this little person lying between us.  He is literally a physical manifestation of our love. WOW.

I really feel that being a parent is really what it is all about. I want to scream from the rooftops to everyone who is thinking about having kids and putting it off for one reason or another. STOP putting it off. Trust me. Everything will work out you will be fine. Yes it's scary and full on but it's what you are meant to do. Besides the universe will never give you more then you can handle at any one time.  Please do not put it off any longer the world needs more children the world needs many many more children.

Children are our teachers they are little masters and they represent everything that is wondrous in this life. That world trip you think you need to take to grow and get to know yourself, you don't need it, the career that is supposed to be the be all and end all of your existence trust me it's not. The money you think you need to have a child you don't you will never have enough and the universe will provide, it always does right? Don't put it off. Every inward journey and lesson that you could ever think of will be completed with a child. It is all right there in front of you. Throw caution to the wind what could you possibly be waiting for that could be anywhere near as amazing as having a baby?

I know not everyone wants kids and maybe even if they do they won't be as obsessed as I am but this is my blog and this is how I feel. I heart being a Mum and a family more than anything ever!!!

L xox

No comments:

Post a Comment