Thursday 8 March 2012

My personal year in colours and numbers

For many years now I have been using the book "Colours and numbers" by Louise L Hay and find that every year it is totally spot on. It utilises numerology and colour to determine your personal journey for the year. I want to share what it says for me this year.

No 7 Personal Year
Colours: Purple/Violet
Gemstone: Amethyst
Keyword: Faith

This is an inner year. The fruit is just beginning to show on the vine, and we must have faith that it will ripen. Take time for reflection, study and self analysis. Spend lots of time alone, and use it constructively. Analyse your thoughts and actions. What would you like to change about yourself? The number 7 always reveals things we normally do not see. Look over your life. This year is for inner growth and preparation. Don't reach out or try to force things; let things come to you. Meditate, be introspective. Leave the social life for another time. You may travel to learn more about yourself. This is a spiritual year, so flow with it. Allow your soul to grow. 

"I ENJOY THE INNER QUEST AND FIND MANY ANSWERS!"

Reading this last night I was so blown away by how true this was it brought tears to my eyes. I love this book! Anyone who wants me to look up their personal year let me know I am happy to write it up for you. 

Namaste 
L xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment