Tuesday 17 April 2012

Humble pie

Feeling humble is underrated. It's not really something that comes up too often but it is such an excellent reminder that we are just one small part of a larger whole. Being humble is realizing that the whole world does not revolve around us and we arent really in control of what is going on. It is realizing that there is a larger force at play that there is a divine plan for us all. When that larger force does something to make us look up and take note is when we become humbled.

Some people call it a divine intervention others say everything happens for a reason or bad things come in threes I believe that this all the same thing that it is actually just the higher spirit teaching us what we need to learn or directing us to where our lives are destined to be. Making us stronger so we can pass on lessons that others need to learn.

Ever have an uncomfortable or challenging situation happen and at the time you have no idea why it's going on? then find once the storm has passed and everything settles, you look back and reflect and say oh so that's why that all happened that way in exactly that order. That is the divine presence at work. At times this can be a harsh lesson to learn and we feel like we don't understand why this has happened to us. Sometimes it can take us years or even a whole lifetime to finally realise why it needed to happen to us. I honestly believe that when awful things happen to people it allows them to grow into the person they need to be to create change. It allows them to see what they are truly capable of as a human being and gives them the strength to move toward their authentic self.

This year I have been truly humbled by the force of the universe. There is so much change and growth going on in my personal life that I can barely keep up. It is like everything has sped up and things are happening left, right and centre and I have no time to process it. I am in awe of the power of the higher presence. It is uncomfortable at times but that is what growth entails. I feel like I am moving ever closer to my true self and as I process the negative I am allowing space for joy, love and peace to infiltrate more and more every day. So I welcome change and growth this year and allow what no longer serves me to leave my life. I feel so excited for what's to come :-)

L xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment